- Sep 19, 2019 11:05 am
On the first day of the RTE Conference & Exhibition 2019, on 15 October, David Helsby will host an introductionary course about the Radiation Curing Industry.
David tells more about what to expect: ‘ When asked for a title for our 1-day course for newcomers to the Industry, the above was the quick response. On putting together the structure and content for the programme I believe other descriptions could apply; Overview, Review, Refresher and Guide. This now broadens the scope of those who could be interested in the course. Established members in the various fields of the Industry may want an overview or guide to the areas not of their expertise. As an Introduction, the individual sessions can not be in great detail but more of a phrase book content that can be used as a help throughout the Industry. At the end of the course we will now have a 30-minute roundup and question session hosted by three of the Speakers, Paul Kelly, Dawn Skinner and David Helsby, having between them over 110 years of experience in the Radiation Curing Industry. ‘
This course will be given during the RTE Conference & Exhibition 2019 on Tuesday 15 October 2019. Costs are € 350,-. RadTech members get a discount and only pay € 250,- to hear from these industry experts.
Session 1: The Market
- 10:30 – 10:55 Introduction History and Market
- 11:00 – 11:25 Value Chain
- 11:30 – 12:00 Application and End Products
12:00 – 13:30
Session 2: Raw
Materials, Chemistry and Formulation
- 13:30 – 13:55 Raw materials, Handling and Storage
- 14:00 – 14:25 Radiation Curing Chemistry
- 14:25 – 15:00 Formulation
15:00 – 15:30
Session 3: Curing
Equipment and Manufacturing
- 15:30 – 15:55 UV – MPM and LED
- 15:55 – 16:10 EB – Electron Beam
- 16:15 – 16:30 Manufacturing Equipment and Conditions
- 16:30 – 17:00 Questions and Conclusion
To register for this course, please use the regular online registration form.