Call for Papers
RadTech Europe invites papers for the 2019 RadTech conference and exhibition, to be held in Munich, Germany from October 15-16, 2019. The two-day conference will address the future of radiation curing, examine new and emerging trends and innovations, and take a close look at new applications of UV/EB curing. Innovative companies and academic/governmental research institutes are kindly invited to submit technical abstracts outlining the latest research, current developments, and innovations in the field of UV/EB curing.
Submission of title and abstract (extended): April 12, 2019 Notification of acceptance: April 26, 2019 Submission of full paper: August 23, 2019
Submission of Papers
Latest date for submission (extended): 12 April 2019
Please mail your full paper title, abstract (120 words) and a Speaker’s Biography online to email@example.com. Your company name and full contact details are required. The conference will be organized in several parallel sessions. Papers are invited to contribute to the following topics:
– Water Based UV/EB Technologies
– Advances in Photochemistry and Polymerization
- Fundamental research and development
– Graphic Arts
- General new developments
- Inkjet – digital
– Application Developments
- Wood furniture and flooring
- Metal and Automotive
- 3D printing
- Pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA)
- New and emerging application areas, such as field applied, textile, aerospace, photovoltaics and specialty applications
- New tools
- Innovation in curing technology
- New chemistries, synthesis routes, renewable materials
– Developments in Formulations and Coatings
- Matting agents\
- Photoinitiator developments
- UV (LED) lamps EB equipment
- Application and coating equipment
- Measuring and monitoring
– Health, Safety and Environment and safe use of UV/EB technology
– EB Applications
Paper submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Dufour Award
The best paper of the conference will be honoured with the prestigious “Paul Dufour Award”. Only papers submitted by the submission deadline will be considered.
- Papers should be of a high technical level and of scientific significance and cannot have been presented elsewhere. Only contributions with non-promotional content will be considered. The use of trade names has to be avoided wherever possible.
- The oral presentations will be 20 minutes, followed by a 5-minute discussion.
- Submissions will be treated confidentially until the conference program will be published in late Spring of 2019.
- Speakers may benefit from a reduced conference fee. Please note that co-authors have to pay the full conference fees.
- Abstracts and papers must be written in English
- All paper submissions will be reviewed by the Conference Programme Committee.
- Notification of the decision will be sent by e-mail no later than April 26, 2019. Full papers are expected by August 23, 2019.
RadTech Europe will host two end-user sessions which will be organized by the working groups of the RTE marketing committee. If you would like more information, please also contact the Secretariat via email@example.com.
New Product Introductions
The RadTech Europe Conference 2019 will again offer a commercial session featuring New Product Introductions in the tabletop area. This is an exclusive opportunity for RadTech Europe members only to present their latest products and equipment. The commercial presentations should be max. 15 minutes in length, the cost is € 550,– per presentation (included in the gold sponsor package). Abstracts for commercial presentations may be submitted until September 20, 2019. Please note that places are limited and submissions are handled on a first-come, first served basis.
The Conference Programme Committee
Chairman: Dawn Skinner, Heraeus Noblelight Ltd., UK
RTE President: Paul Kelly, GB