Send your entries now for the 2019 competition!
With the creation of its RadTech Europe Awards for Advanced Development, RadTech Europe provides winners with a prestigious sales and marketing tool: a hallmark that signals to customers the winning company’s contribution to manufacturing excellence achieved through the use of UV and EB radiation curing technology.Who can participate?
Entries eligible for Awards must have been manufactured using UV or EB curable inks, coatings or adhesives and/or produced in any printing, manufacturing or construction application that uses radiation curing technology. The Awards Competition targets all sectors of industry and will culminate in an awards ceremony during the RadTech Conference in Munich, Germany.
Get public recognition for your level of innovation without revealing detailed production processes with a prestigious award and extra publicity in trade press and RadTech Europe communications. Entry is free of charge and you will also win a one-year membership for RadTech Europe!
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- the extent to enable further use of UV/EB technology;
- the level of innovation to take UV/EB further;
- the immediateness of the new product/development;
- the level of sustainability; and
- the level of new opportunities for cost-effectiveness.
The markets and applications for UV/EB technology are many and diverse. Listed below are typical examples. The number of entries per company is unlimited as long as each entered product has been manufactured using UV/EB Technology.
- Glass & Glassware
- Folding Cartons
- Wire & Cable
- Electronics & Optical CD/DVD
- Flexible Packaging
- Pipes & Metal Sheets
- Automotive Components
- Medical & Cosmetics
Winner 2017: Javier Portillo Casado from Fraunhofer FED, Dresden (DE), for his innovative and outstanding work on low-energy electron beam irradiation of liquids for medical applications. See publication
Winner 2015: Polymer Competence Center for their entry Smart Photoswitchable Composite Materials for Self Healing and Recycling Strategie. More information
Winner 2013: VisioTechnic for their entry Numericoat®. See what they are up to now.
Will you be the 2019 winner? ENTER NOWRULES:
- All entries must be manufactured through the innovative use of UV/EB technology.
- All entries must have been produced between January 2017 and the end of July 2019.
- RadTech Europe reserves the right to use entries for publicly, promotional or educational purposes.
- Entrants are responsible for obtaining the permission of their customers before submitting entries.
- The competition is open to entries worldwide.
- Entries must be send in before 23 August 2019.