New programme addition: Ex-Ford executive Mary Ellen Rosenberger
- Monday, 31 August 2015 08:44
We are proud to present the latest addition to our programme: Mary Ellen Rosenberger, consultant to Radtech International and ex-Ford executive.
Mary Ellen will be presenting the outlook for automotive coatings and the possible role for UV/EB in session 8.
View the full programme here
UV/EB Now: Building a new world
- Wednesday, 08 July 2015 11:54
‘These are exciting times for the energy curing industry’, says David Helsby, President of RadTech Europe — the industry’s long-established association which continues to be a trailblazer in the promotion of UV and EB curing. This year, in response to the unprecedented interest and growth these technologies are experiencing in an ever-wider arena of applications, RadTech Europe is convening its two-yearly Conference and Exhibition in a new format, and at a new location.
Read more ...
Call for posters for RadTech Europe Conference and Exhibition
- Friday, 19 June 2015 16:53
To provide a platform for students at the RadTech Europe Conference and Exhibition – the leading UV and EB event of the year – RadTech Europe has launched a call for posters for the event, which will take place in Prague from 13 to 15 October 2015.
Students will be offered a 10-minute speaking slot on a dedicated stage at the show, offering great exposure and access to all major players in the industry. The best poster will be honored with a best-of-show award, while all accepted poster presentations will be awarded a certificate in recognition of their efforts.
Deadline for entry is 1st of September 2015. Students can submit their full poster and CV online at email@example.com
RadTech Europe Call for Papers
- Saturday, 31 January 2015 18:13
Building the RadTech Europe conference’s programme 2015 – RadTech Europe (RTE), the European association for UV- and EB-curing technology, is inviting industry professionals to submit papers for the 2015 RadTech Europe Conference and Exhibition, scheduled for October 13 – 15 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Read more ...
Save the date: RadTech Europe Conference and Exhibition 2015
- Thursday, 06 February 2014 14:03
RadTech Europe (RTE) announces that the next RadTech Europe Conference and Exhibition will take place at the Clarion Hotel in Prague from 13 to 15 October 2015. This informative three-day event will offer:
- Cutting edge presentations covering all aspects of radiation curing technology from breakthroughs in chemistry to the latest regulatory developments.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities – A new conference set-up provides easy access to leading industry players and end-users.
- A dedicated end-user day that will provide answers to all your questions regarding the practical use of radiation curing. This session will also provide information on the latest applications – from (3D) printing and packaging to electronics and automotive.
- A completely revamped exhibition, including the latest product introductions for UV/EB and UV-LED.
Read more ...